Dembele - 6 game ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Made up lies.

99% of this forum would not claim Arsenal were "fabulous" v us
Course we were lucky v Liverpool. Partly aided by their fans walk out.

Dont make things up.

Pet.

Good Morning Pet.

My point, which i think you undestood, was we draw with City because they were poor / not interested. Yet you contained Arsenal!!

We have both been fortunate to meet superior sides on an off day.

Good Morning Pet.

My point, which i think you undestood, was we draw with City because they were poor / not interested. Yet you contained Arsenal!!

We have both been fortunate to meet superior sides on an off day.
Yes. But you claimed that Sunderland fans would have everyone believe this wasnt the case and that Arsenal and Liverpool were at their best.

I doubt anyone would say that.

Can anyone tell me why the police don't ever get involved in these incidents? Is it not an assault?

If I did that on a football pitch, or anywhere for that matter, I'd imagine i'd end up in a cell...

Yes. But you claimed that Sunderland fans would have everyone believe this wasnt the case and that Arsenal and Liverpool were at their best.

I doubt anyone would say that.

I haven't seen many claiming we've had lucky breaks mind...

Bentaleb, chadli...both of whom are infinitely superior to anyone in nufc' s midfield.
Many saying townsend who couldnt get on thfc bench is nufc' s best midfielder.
THFC are striving to keep no 2 spot and will be spending big next season
They have plenty of talented hungry players waiting to step up against a very ordinary team

No hyperbole in this post.
Pretty sure Bentelab won't be available. You make a good point about hungry reserves coming in though - they'll have a point to prove and if second is secured they may put up more of a fight than the players that have grafted all season to see the title slip away (mind those players obviously have more talent).

We really are getting some breaks. City were shit yet Arsenal were fabulous against you.
We were lucky at Liverpool yet you weren't i assume?
Stoke penalty wasn't fortunate?

It evens out pet. You are still in the driving seat.
You have a game in hand against Everton. A home game against an Everton side looking as poor as they have been in years.

You really are getting some lucky breaks.
His team really are mind!

If he tried to eye gouge me I would have ro sham bo'ed the cock :lol:
:eek: that sounds like a euphemism for oral sex?

if it were rugby he would miss the Euro's

The cowardly prick
How was it cowardly?

What a load of shite. It's supposed to be a mans game and attempting to gouge someones eye like that is f***ing cowardly. Go toe to toe like a real man if you want to get rid of some anger, you'd probably get the same punishment. Alternatively, man the fuck up and stop going on like a tart. I'm sure the FA have better things to do than deal with these petulant arseholes.
He was toe to toe wasn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back