DARYL MURPHY TO THE SCUM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I took this from YBIG the Irish National Team Forum

"Bundy wrote"

Are fellas for real saying this isn't a good move for him?

He's 33 & has been in the 2nd tier of English football for the last 4 or 5 years. This is his last chance at a big pay day & when one of the most reknowned clubs in Europe come knocking he isn't going to say no. Is he thinking of his Irish career? Yes he is, he has another 2 or 3 years left in him. If he gets a chance, which he will at Newcastle, then he'll play regularly. Playing at Newcastle could get the best out of him, who wouldn't want to play for a team getting 50,000+ at every match? He's guaranteed to get back in the premiership & if he does well then the Newcastle fans will love him.

As a Waterford man & a Newcastle fan I'm delighted. Not his biggest fan but remember him in school & it's nice to have a lad I grew up with to watch in St James this season. Will be over for my first trip of the season in a few weeks time & would love to see Daryl do well. Anyone saying this isn't a good move for him needs their head examined.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

He's completely f***ing them up long term in terms of playing squad and financially :)

The likes of Murphy, Diame and Clark for example have played in the premier league and have been found sadly wanting at that level. Diame might do a job off the bench, the other 2 are terrible signings.

Yedlin is young enough to improve but the likes of Hanley and a few others are nothing short of poor.

Gayle and Richie are the only decent players Beneathus has signed and they aren't top half premier league players.

Loads of crap players on big money, what could possibly go wrong :)
I don't think he's even bottom half standard. A decent championship striker. But no more.

I don't think he's even bottom half standard. A decent championship striker. But no more.

He may get to that level. He was only a lively late sub at Palace.

I thought they might buy the odd older leader type of limited ability but Beneathus has just used a scatter gun approach and signed a load of random shite.

I just don't get his plan at all? :)

I took this from YBIG the Irish National Team Forum

"Bundy wrote"

Are fellas for real saying this isn't a good move for him?

He's 33 & has been in the 2nd tier of English football for the last 4 or 5 years. This is his last chance at a big pay day & when one of the most reknowned clubs in Europe come knocking he isn't going to say no. Is he thinking of his Irish career? Yes he is, he has another 2 or 3 years left in him. If he gets a chance, which he will at Newcastle, then he'll play regularly. Playing at Newcastle could get the best out of him, who wouldn't want to play for a team getting 50,000+ at every match? He's guaranteed to get back in the premiership & if he does well then the Newcastle fans will love him.

As a Waterford man & a Newcastle fan I'm delighted. Not his biggest fan but remember him in school & it's nice to have a lad I grew up with to watch in St James this season. Will be over for my first trip of the season in a few weeks time & would love to see Daryl do well. Anyone saying this isn't a good move for him needs their head examined.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
21 international caps and no goals against some piss poor opposition at times as well says it all.

Seen him play live for ireland a couple of times and he was worse than any time he pulled on a red and white top.

21 international caps and no goals against some piss poor opposition at times as well says it all.

Seen him play live for ireland a couple of times and he was worse than any time he pulled on a red and white top.

He's extremely poor, I actually get pissed off when I see him start or come on for Ireland.

There problem will come if they get promoted, they will have to offload there whole team and replace it, if the players dont want to leave and are on decent contracts there fucked.

See that - they have assembled a good experienced championship squad who should do well.
Problem will be next summer trying to off load championship players on premierleague wages

He may get to that level. He was only a lively late sub at Palace.

I thought they might buy the odd older leader type of limited ability but Beneathus has just used a scatter gun approach and signed a load of random shite.

I just don't get his plan at all? :)
Sorry like but Gayle diame and Ritchie are not random shit at that level

Rafa the genius is going to end up spending the best part of £60m on utter shite to get out the championship. The bloke should be embarrassed. Mick Mac could of got them promoted for nowt basically.

Aye MM did a cracking job getting us promoted spending peanuts, and using the loan system.
Have said before, when you look at the squad that got us promoted as champions, it was miraculous and showed how poor the championship was back then too.

Sorry like but Gayle diame and Ritchie are not random shit at that level

They are good players, more prem than chship, but the likes of Hanley, Clark, Gamez aren't.

He's completely f***ing them up long term in terms of playing squad and financially :)

The likes of Murphy, Diame and Clark for example have played in the premier league and have been found sadly wanting at that level. Diame might do a job off the bench, the other 2 are terrible signings.

Yedlin is young enough to improve but the likes of Hanley and a few others are nothing short of poor.

Gayle and Richie are the only decent players Beneathus has signed and they aren't top half premier league players.

Loads of crap players on big money, what could possibly go wrong :)
Is he though? I thought their accounts were in very good nick and they were actually making a profit now? From what I've read on here regarding the accounts if they came back up next season they'll be in a far stronger position financially than ourselves.

Is he though? I thought their accounts were in very good nick and they were actually making a profit now? From what I've read on here regarding the accounts if they came back up next season they'll be in a far stronger position financially than ourselves.
They are but what are facts these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back