Darren Bent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely no chance. Forget the shit storm he left us under but his all round game has never been the best. He's spent the last 18 months pissing about at Fulham looking like a spare part at a wedding and struggling to make it off the Villa bench. He's completely lost that magic sparkle that set him out as a goalscorer. He doesn't make the runs or even get into half decent positions. He'd likely want ANOTHER pay rise to return too.

I wouldn't pay £400k for him at the minute never mind millions.

He'll be almost 31 come the next window. He's finished at the top level. He will soon become a journeyman for lower league London sides imo.

He'd be no good here as we create fk all anyway, but a team like Arsenal who try and walk the ball into the net i think he'd still get goals.

nope, he was finished the day he left us - the curse is still on him, leave well alone ;) (oh and "stay off the Moors" :neutral:)

He'll be almost 31 come the next window. He's finished at the top level. He will soon become a journeyman for lower league London sides imo.

I agree he's finished at the top level but i reckon he'll be another david bentley, will just pack in cos he cant be arsed, has made his stash and is too up himself to go down the leagues.

He's a f***ing idiot who could and should have been one of our top post war goalscorers but chose cash over career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back