Danny Welbeck

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol: no different to Welbeck in that regard! Give over man, you're just being nostalgic

It's completely different, Welbeck had one long injury which is fine. Sturridge has been out now for nearly 2 seasons with numerous different injuries and if you think he's capable of playing 3 or4 games in a couple of weeks then you're mental.

It's completely different, Welbeck had one long injury which is fine. Sturridge has been out now for nearly 2 seasons with numerous different injuries and if you think he's capable of playing 3 or4 games in a couple of weeks then you're mental.

It isn't just one long injury for Welbeck though. Since joining Arsenal he's barely played 4 or 5 games in succession. I think you're giving Sturridge a raw deal personally, simply because you like Welbeck.

I like the lad, I just don't see why he is immediately on the plane to Europe. There are better players fit.

It isn't just one long injury for Welbeck though. Since joining Arsenal he's barely played 4 or 5 games in succession. I think you're giving Sturridge a raw deal personally, simply because you like Welbeck.

I like the lad, I just don't see why he is immediately on the plane to Europe. There are better players fit.

Sturridge is a very good player and i don't normally hold injury records against players but his injury record is genuinely horrendous and that is nothing to do with me rating Welbeck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back