Danny Grahams performance at Grimsby....

Status
Not open for further replies.
....to be fair was nothing short of abysmal. The bloke simply didn't look interested and is obviously very pissed off at not being in Portugal.

Danny needs his contract terminating - if only ! :confused::mad:

Be

Because he's a better player, we should be actively looking to sell Altidore
I sympathise with DG. He was a poor signing by MON but can't be blamed for that. He looks decent enough a player in a pretty bad team, and gets endless grief for his efforts. He probably is better than Jozy, but neither are prolific.

He's been farmed out about the place, which must be hard on a player.

Perhaps we should be nurturing his talents to fit into the team for this season? We're stuck with each other after all...

Be

Because he's a better player, we should be actively looking to sell Altidore
Get rid of both. They're as bad as each other.

I sympathise with DG. He was a poor signing by MON but can't be blamed for that. He looks decent enough a player in a pretty bad team, and gets endless grief for his efforts. He probably is better than Jozy, but neither are prolific.

Perhaps we should be nurturing his talents to fit into the team for this season? We're stuck with each other after all...
Should we fuck man , he's awful. Take the hit and move on

Dg is a canny player and no where near as bad as some make him out

I'm not saying he should be starting games or would be good enough to keep us up, but he is still better than Altidore. Ideally both of them need replacing, but at the moment if we had to go into the season with one of them then I'd pick graham any day

You would think he would bust a gut, get fit, work hard to find some form, give it 100% in training in an attempt to change the manager's mind.....that said, if he's been told he has to leave the club (this nonsence about him being told he wasn't even allowed back at the club has been proven to be bullshit) then you can understand his apathy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back