Danny Graham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

On a more serious note (seriously), I wonder what it's like to come to work every day with nothing to do, no hope of action, knowing you are a bit part in an organisation that doesn't want you. I remember years ago a friend of mine got a job at the Civic Centre but when he got there, there was absolutely nothing to do all day every day for weeks. He packed it in and went elsewhere!

I was on a 6 month software development contract once for a company in Newcastle and there was still work to do after the 6 months. So they hired me for another 6 months. The only problem was there was only another month of work to do.
I literally had absolutely nothing to do, even after 'making up' a couple of weeks of work.
You might think it's easy money sitting there, but it's not. I jacked it in after a while.

I was on a 6 month software development contract once for a company in Newcastle and there was still work to do after the 6 months. So they hired me for another 6 months. The only problem was there was only another month of work to do.
I literally had absolutely nothing to do, even after 'making up' a couple of weeks of work.
You might think it's easy money sitting there, but it's not. I jacked it in after a while.
Well said. So wouldn't you think Graham and others would break their necks in training to get noticed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back