Danny Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.

He really is terrible, Weak as piss. Fletcher not much better. I guess this game has emphasized the need for a new CF to partner defoe. I Hope ellis has seen this for himself

I've been more patient than most, but sorry Danny lad, I don't know where the confusion came from -but you're no use at this level at all and a strategically placed mannequin would have done better with both your sitters today. Please take the best offer available and don't don a Sunderland shirt again.

It was a long time for him, I just don't know why managers keep wanting to try their luck with him. He was never ever anything more than shite. Horrible waste of money from this club, sums up the current regime.

He really is terrible, Weak as piss. Fletcher not much better. I guess this game has emphasized the need for a new CF to partner defoe. I Hope ellis has seen this for himself
If we could chuck crosses in at him all game I think we'd start scoring a few more goals. He's very good in the air, but we've never really played to that strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back