Daily Star - Mavrias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying he isn't any good, but at the reserve matches I was at last year, he was really really poor. That's why I was surprised by so call ITK saying he had been impressing in training, he was totally outshone by our local lads for the under 21s.

I think he might make the trip to Portugal, but he needs a loan. We can't just outcast these players as we need to try and get cash for them, get him a decent loan and get his value back up

No Alf, No Party.

hopefully this will put an end to the constant daily threads about him

Nothing against hi, have no strong opinion on him either way, but he had 2 good games for us and was very average in the rest, no idea why is built up so much!

Gus wanted a twenty three man squad so if he's only taking eighteen he must want five new players. Borini, Van Aanholt or Alonso, Rodrigues and two more? At least one centre half and Vergini?

Gus wanted a twenty three man squad so if he's only taking eighteen he must want five new players. Borini, Van Aanholt or Alonso, Rodrigues and two more? At least one centre half and Vergini?
Van Dijk

Did alf bang a relative of gus or what...

Just take the fucker man...ffs.

I would still think we need a creative CM and the sale/release of Cabral and N'Diaye would pave the way for this.

hopefully this will put an end to the constant daily threads about him

Nothing against hi, have no strong opinion on him either way, but he had 2 good games for us and was very average in the rest, no idea why is built up so much!

Not If I can help it marra.

Not going to Portugal according to the echo. On 18 selected to fly out I think.

Only taking 18 !!! As clear a sign as we could want that the club is skint. This is all due to Easyjet bumping up their prices during the summer holidays - Stelios Haji-Ioannou Out !!!

The players have also been told to buy their own sun protection cream - I've just seen O'Shea in Boots buying three bottles of that geet expensive P20 stuff - flash git !

No N'Diaye on the trip :rolleyes:

Absolutely shaking with rage here, Gus is treading a very fine line.
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png

f***ing hell man
clear.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back