Cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get ya self in a cage with some super athlete wanting to rip your head off I'll bet you'll be screaming.

I know which one I would rather

Soft as shite and twice as claggy....

You wouldn't catch me on the cage fighting forum looking for........oh hang on!!!

Now Chris it seems you are making a bit of a tit of yourself here mind. My advice would be to stop while you are a good way behind. The level of intelligence is far superior on the cricket forum than it its on the cage fighting foru.....fuck done it again

Now here's what I suggest Chris my intellectually challenged friend.stick to what you know and go back to idolising fit men, oiled up in tight pants who are failed boxers.

I bid you goodnight and wish you luck on your mission to be the biggest fucktard on this board....

Get ya self in a cage with some super athlete wanting to rip your head off I'll bet you'll be screaming.

I know which one I would rather

Soft as shite and twice as claggy....

You wouldn't catch me on the cage fighting forum looking for........oh hang on!!!

Now Chris it seems you are making a bit of a tit of yourself here mind. My advice would be to stop while you are a good way behind. The level of intelligence is far superior on the cricket forum than it its on the cage fighting foru.....fuck done it again

Now here's what I suggest Chris my intellectually challenged friend.stick to what you know and go back to idolising fit men, oiled up in tight pants who are failed boxers.

I bid you goodnight and wish you luck on your mission to be the biggest fucktard on this board....

Last edited:
He should try shining his balls on his trousers before ripping into the seam with your index finger...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back