Credit cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our lass has one but I don't, had one when I was 18-19 then got rid as I was spending money I didn't have.

I still carry cash about most of the time if I'm honest, use a debit card now and then but cash 90% of the time.

If your sensible with it then I can't see a problem having it. I wasn't so got rid.

I do Paddy, it's an olwd whiskey jar and when it's full, I cash it in and have a f***ing nice little holiday..;)

Good man, hard to change the habits of a lifetime.

Where do you gan to ,Blackpool?

Cabaret every night and a deck chair on the prom with a glass of Worthingtons E for the day.

Topper T. Stonewall topper, and give the Missus a good hard nobbing every second night .

Paradise T, pure paradise.

Nowt wrang wi tha

I've got one of them Luma ones, its for people with bad credit ratings like myself, about 30% interest. Can't even get a current account with a bank me credit ratings that bad and I'm only 22. The debt that I took out and spent was definitely worth it though, had some class times. Just using this credit card to slowly build me credit rating back up but I've been close to maxing it out a few times now.

Banks are reet arseholes man. All of my creditors have stopped charging interest and never contact me, they just accept whatever repayment I give them. Bastard Lloyds have simply "reduced" the interest to exactly the same as what I'm paying them, so the total's never going down. They also pester me every five minutes, even though it's a condition of the DMP that they only contact me through a third party.
100 grand in debt and you have the audacity to blame someone else. Haway man.

Since the savings interest levels dropped through the floor I've always kept my credit card in credit by a fair old whack so I never had to keep checking on it every single month.

Two years ago they put the block on it which I couldn't understand till I phoned them up and asked why.

They told me it was because I was too much in credit and the max credit I was allowed to have sitting on the card was 500 quid.

Good man, hard to change the habits of a lifetime.

Where do you gan to ,Blackpool?

Cabaret every night and a deck chair on the prom with a glass of Worthingtons E for the day.

Topper T. Stonewall topper, and give the Missus a good hard nobbing every second night .

Paradise T, pure paradise.

Nowt wrang wi tha
Are you stalking me Paddy?

Since the savings interest levels dropped through the floor I've always kept my credit card in credit by a fair old whack so I never had to keep checking on it every single month.

Two years ago they put the block on it which I couldn't understand till I phoned them up and asked why.

They told me it was because I was too much in credit and the max credit I was allowed to have sitting on the card was 500 quid.
Of course. Their job is to lend money and garner interest. If you're not doing that then you're not a revenue stream....

100 grand in debt and you have the audacity to blame someone else. Haway man.
Fucks sake man. Any opportunity to have a go. We could manage the payments fine between us, but then she pissed off so it was either do it this way and pay it all back, or take the easy option of an IVA or bankruptcy. So I tried to do what was right and everyone accepted it except these twats. Still, I accidentally left her name on one of the overdrafts so she can't get credit or a mortgage with her new fella until it's paid off, which will be around 10 years time. How careless of me.

Fucks sake man. Any opportunity to have a go. We could manage the payments fine between us, but then she pissed off so it was either do it this way and pay it all back, or take the easy option of an IVA or bankruptcy. So I tried to do what was right and everyone accepted it except these twats. Still, I accidentally left her name on one of the overdrafts so she can't get credit or a mortgage with her new fella until it's paid off, which will be around 10 years time. How careless of me.
I'm not having a go at all. I just think you've been stupid and irresponsible. Blaming the lender for 15k fine. 100k is just wilfull neglect. And it was never even your money.

You're honest enough mate and I respect that and you've taken the hit. You've just been f***ing daft. Don't blame anyone else for that debt though.

Last year when I was a bit daft with my credit card and fancied a night out I used to paypal money off my credit card to my mates paypal account, he would then paypal it back and I would withdraw it on to my bank card to withdraw. This was just to get around the charges of using it at a cash point. Now my mates saying it was illegal what we use to do, is this true? :lol:

Last year when I was a bit daft with my credit card and fancied a night out I used to paypal money off my credit card to my mates paypal account, he would then paypal it back and I would withdraw it on to my bank card to withdraw. This was just to get around the charges of using it at a cash point. Now my mates saying it was illegal what we use to do, is this true? :lol:

I wonder if I can fund paypal via CC & put money into bank account, as I have cashback card,

Sorry T, is the jar nearly full

Will you make the Blackpool illuminations.

Hear Cannon&Ball are doing a full week there.
Unfortunately I think we'll miss little Bobby this season mate, but we've timed it just right with the last ten bob note entering the jar, to catch the wonderful Hinge and Bracket. Mrs T's looking forward to that.

I wonder if I can fund paypal via CC & put money into bank account, as I have cashback card,

You should be able to. Another way I done it was deposit the money from my credit card on to a betting site then withdraw it straight away on to my bank card. Someone said that classes as money laundering but I don't have a clue, I just fancied a night out :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back