Craig Gardner sent off in first game for WBA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your squad's still pretty threadbare isn't it? Similar to us you're going to need a few fillers yet.

What did you think of the decision to let George Thorne go? It seemed a crazy decision to me at such a low fee. Maybe I'm overestimating him on seeing him only a few times but he looked good enough to be around a Premiership squad to me and like he has plenty of potential. Is there more to it than neutrals know about?

Sorry marra, bit late but Thorne, yes a very good prospect but, unfortunately his loan period at Derby and the adulation he got from Rams fans (you'd think he was Pirlo the way they went on about him, big fish in a small pond) turned his head a little. He asked to go there permanently, which we at first turned down, but, as footballers do these days he went on a Twitter rant, which Albion, after the shit caused by Odemwingie, dont stand for anymore, so he was, rightly imo, fucked off to Derby. Not a huge initial fee but some pretty decent "add-ons"

Sorry marra, bit late but Thorne, yes a very good prospect but, unfortunately his loan period at Derby and the adulation he got from Rams fans (you'd think he was Pirlo the way they went on about him, big fish in a small pond) turned his head a little. He asked to go there permanently, which we at first turned down, but, as footballers do these days he went on a Twitter rant, which Albion, after the shit caused by Odemwingie, dont stand for anymore, so he was, rightly imo, fucked off to Derby. Not a huge initial fee but some pretty decent "add-ons"
Ah, you see, I'd missed all that. Shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back