Craig Bellamy Sums The Mags Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why do you lot soak this shit up. I imagine most of you know Newcastle supporters and know that this arrogance myth is all bollocks. Obviously you will always find one bellend somewhere who will spout shit but I have never met anyone who genuinely believes this champions league type rubbish. The only expectation is that given the resources available we should be doing better than we have. Same for you. All Bellamy has done is he is mug enough to believe the Talkshite crap.

Why do you lot soak this shit up. I imagine most of you know Newcastle supporters and know that this arrogance myth is all bollocks. Obviously you will always find one bellend somewhere who will spout shit but I have never met anyone who genuinely believes this champions league type rubbish. The only expectation is that given the resources available we should be doing better than we have. Same for you. All Bellamy has done is he is mug enough to believe the Talkshite crap.
I'd day about 1/4 to 1/3 of all mags i know are reasonable 100% of the time, even after a derby win. The rest, the majority can all be total bellends and do go on how Bellamy has said.

Aren't you supposed to be playing. Yet you're posting on here?

Sad twat.

Sorry but. Every Toon fan I work with thinks they are bigger than Liverpool..... fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back