Costa...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been f***ing shite this term. He did absolutely nothing right yesterday. I hope he starts against us.

Well that's a bonus for Saturday I suppose, he's a handful on his day. Remy busting a gut to relegate us and save his old team?

Chelsea are well and truly there for the taking. It's whether we go hard at them. If I was manager I would get Cattermole to run his studs down the back of the leg of whoever he tackles first and take the yellow card. The Chelsea boys will all be desperate to stay out of the way and not put their summer footie at risk!

He's scored fourteen goals this season. He set up Chelsea's equaliser yesterday.

Apart from that though aye.
The ball bounced off him to the opposition more than 14 times yesterday. He's more interested in throwing hissy fits than playing football. You wind him up and he becomes ineffectual.

The ball bounced off him to the opposition more than 14 times yesterday. He's more interested in throwing hissy fits than playing football. You wind him up and he becomes ineffectual.

Wind him up and he becomes ineffectual? Just like last night when he got the ball, spun the defender and played Hazard in for the equaliser?

Wind him up and he becomes ineffectual? Just like last night when he got the ball, spun the defender and played Hazard in for the equaliser?
Fair enough, mate, he was f***ing outstanding last night, God knows what Chelsea would have done without him this season. Utterly prolific.

Apparently, he didn't bite anyone. Apparently, the video footage where it looks like he is was a reverse angle of someone putting a hand in his mouth and pulling him back and only looked like that on that angle. (2nd, 3rd and 4th picture on article demonstrating this).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...efender-Jan-Vertonghen-new-footage-shows.html

I must admonish myself as I was prepared to believe he had bit someone without any footage/evidence. Naughty me :lol:

Surely that should be enough to get him banned anyhow. What the fuck's he doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back