Cole Kitchen

What a load of shite that is man

Not allowed to operate anymore because there’s loads of fat kids in the area

I suppose said fat kids would also be refused mars bars and crisps if they weee to walk 200 yards to the corner shops nearby?

It’s a complete joke
Could we not just ship a few fat kids out of the area ? Or maybe stand 2 or 3 in front of this blokes window, facing the street of course, to block other normal people from staring into his window.

Hope Cole can survive on this site if or when they revert back to a tea/coffee shop. I use it occasionally in the summer. The last stuff me and her had there was very nice. Not been for a while though.

I'd have thought the council should be bending over backwards to encourage local traders, and to promote tourist facilities.

I've not read all the thread so could be missing something.

Stop thinking logically, it's Nimby Norman and his tiny front yard we're dealing with here.
Haha that's exactly it.

They can't say that they don't quite like people turning up and parking near their house and using a local business, but they can quote childhood obesity as a reason.

Probably some councillor lives there or rents out a house and has had complaints from the tenants.

With toppings. Don’t think that’s too bad to be honest, aren’t the McDonald’s ones about £2 each now?

Edit: you can get two on their own for a quid each, as well.

As much as I love Cole’s the hash browns are expensive for what they are, full bag of them plus the cheese and sauce probably would be £4.50 in total

Back