Colback.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I described the half chances for the fella who asked. They did have a few other genuine chances which all came through the middle, a Sissoko 8 yard shot, another 8 yarder when Brown was turned. There was Armstrong's flick in the 6 yard box and the other one when he should knocked it sideways for a genuine tap in.
I wouldn't necessarily say all our chances came through the middle, Wickham's header and Fletcher's shot for instance.

Without watching again in great detail it'd be hard to pinpoint the exact area we won the game, if there was one. We were more composed throughout the team at times which was noticeable.
I think they also got away with murder in terms of the referee turning a blind eye to bookable offences. Coloccini and Tiote should have been off before half time.
Their play was essentially all fart and nee shite.
Colback was certainly available for a pass but he did so little with it. Two touches then a sideways or backwards pass all within a 5m radius.
I've heard he's on almost double what cabaye was getting. That being true , what an absolute waste of money ( wages wise )

Wembley is in london , national stadium , and a sort of place of high recognition, and achievement to play

However the f***ing lopsided pigpen :lol:

absofuckinglutely, strictly based on fixture only - if we were looking at location we'd struggle to find less quality in the away half of the derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back