Coates OR Borini Apparantly

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might have a buy clause. Who knows !
And? We will still miss out on potentially better loans now. Just seems needless to me

Club said they were waiting till the last day for the bette loans. Sorry but Coates isn't that. We could have had him first day of the window? Why wait? Just inept tbh

My main Issue is that we could buy him cheap. So what do we have to gain from a loan? Him, along with Alonso and rose are the loans we shouldn't do, we should be trying to buy them. All were available at the time we loaned.

If he does well he will end up not coming back next year. Just think we could get better domestic loans, there has been better loans gone before this window and will be today.

Correct. I've had a hardline opinion to loans which was finalised with the Rose situation.
In my opinion if we don't buy outright then any loan should have an agreed buy outright option built into the loan contract. No "buy outright" option, then there should be no loan.

Correct. I've had a hardline opinion to loans which was finalised with the Rose situation.
In my opinion if we don't buy outright then any loan should have an agreed buy outright option built into the loan contract. No "buy outright" option, then there should be no loan.
I'm with you there Piston. Sick of improving players for their parent clubs. Would also make the big clubs more reluctant to stockpile players resulting in more quality filtering down the table to make it a more competitive league.

Don't understand the negativity with Coates, he was good in the World Cup.

He played 2 minutes as a substitute against England, coming on for Suarez. I know the SMB is inclined to rush to judgement, but that really is quick.

Beaten to it ! Well done Beachball

My main Issue is that we could buy him cheap. So what do we have to gain from a loan? Him, along with Alonso and rose are the loans we shouldn't do, we should be trying to buy them. All were available at the time we loaned.

If he does well he will end up not coming back next year. Just think we could get better domestic loans, there has been better loans gone before this window and will be today.

Do you not think players think like that too, and just wouldnt sign permanently, wanting to keep their options open..

He played 2 minutes as a substitute against England, coming on for Suarez. I know the SMB is inclined to rush to judgement, but that really is quick.

Beaten to it ! Well done Beachball
was a class 2 minutes though, looked like Baresi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back