Clean Nine (new juice plus con by women on facebook)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pisses me off how little most people know about nutrition with how easy the knowledge is to find now. Especially women, generally all they have to do to be considered attractive these days is not be fat!

Juice Plus is an absolute swizz like. Can't believe people falling for a Pyramid scheme just because it's called something else :lol:
This clean 9 seems to be exactly the same, totally embarrassing the people selling it are passing it off as their own business whilst in this pyramid scheme :lol:

You certainly do.

Anyone want to buy some rainwater for £108?
Is it as pathetic as this wrap shite all the lasses on Facebook are doing now?
Just as bad mate

Just seen a lass the other day printing out her own certificate from this ''forever cleanse'' thing and calling herself a manager, unreal these people. Lasses saying they have their own business when they are part of a pyramid scheme selling shite products :lol:

Just as bad mate

Just seen a lass the other day printing out her own certificate from this ''forever cleanse'' thing and calling herself a manager, unreal these people. Lasses saying they have their own business when they are part of a pyramid scheme selling shite products :lol:
This.

There's a lass I know, a nice lass in all fairness, who has been totally sucked in selling these makeup products. Blatant pyramid scheme. She's "recruited" about five other lasses so far, so she's probably made a few quid.

I do laugh though when she gets her "monthly bonuses" which consist of "£100 worth of Younique eyegloss" or some other shite that probably cost 20p to make.

Like I said she's a canny lass but it just goes to show how easily people get sucked into these scams.

This.

There's a lass I know, a nice lass in all fairness, who has been totally sucked in selling these makeup products. Blatant pyramid scheme. She's "recruited" about five other lasses so far, so she's probably made a few quid.

I do laugh though when she gets her "monthly bonuses" which consist of "£100 worth of Younique eyegloss" or some other shite that probably cost 20p to make.

Like I said she's a canny lass but it just goes to show how easily people get sucked into these scams.

I have a friend who works in the professional of sport science. He has fell for it. Absolute mug.

In most cases there's no need to be fat,everyone knows if you eat more calories than you burn each day you will eventually become fat.eat Less calories than you burn each day and you'll become thinner.
We all know this but a lot pretend not too.

A lass on facebook has been eating 600 calories per day and some Aloe Vera drink for the last 8 days and tomorrow is going to reveal the amazing results. Unless she is 5 stone I am fairly confident of her losing at least 4 lbs.
Its the latest con, the lady doing this is selling it and admits 600 calories is extreme but the actual Aloe Vera drink is garbage! I was talking to a herbalist in gym the other day about this and he said the quality must be terrible. Aloe Vera plants lose 90% of their great healing/health properties within 24 hours of it being cut.

So to summarise the aloe vera is a placebo and may as well drink water (due to aloe vera being useless unless littered with preservatives) and aimed at vulnerable lasses.

Its going to put you at a calorie deficit which can be done without splashing money out on this ''clean nine'' con.

I know a lass who sells this stuff. She gets people to comment on Facebook (usually her family and friends) and tell everybody their amazing results. It's a total con.

Eat right and exercise is all you need.

This.

Think I know the same lass :lol:

Tbf selling makeup isnt as bad as terrible detoxifying drinks.

In most cases there's no need to be fat,everyone knows if you eat more calories than you burn each day you will eventually become fat.eat Less calories than you burn each day and you'll become thinner.
We all know this but a lot pretend not too.

Too True! And to be honest if you look at it logically it is very easy to intake less calories than the recommended daily guidelines without starving yourself

Too True! And to be honest if you look at it logically it is very easy to intake less calories than the recommended daily guidelines without starving yourself
This ''forever living'' or ''C9'' is quite manipulative by saying its for wellbeing and not for weight loss, saying its to prevent people being bloated, its a con pretending to not be a con :lol:

This ''forever living'' or ''C9'' is quite manipulative by saying its for wellbeing and not for weight loss, saying its to prevent people being bloated, its a con pretending to not be a con :lol:

I haven't seen that one but I can imagine! Its simple if you don't want to be bloated eat a smaller portion and if there is something that makes you feel bloated like dairy for example you should know this so stay well clear of it! Unless you like the bloated feeling!

Lad i work with fell for all this shite last year, bought some 'magic diet drop' you put on your tongue meal times, all you can eat is cabbage and all you can drink is water, reckoned he paid £100 for these drops, full of shite. He didn't appreciate the fact that if all he ate and drank was cabbage and water then he's bound to lose weight regardless of his 'magic diet drops'. Knob head.

There's two people I used to work with selling Forever Living although ones changed it to Forever Go.

The pics they post are almost identical, I'm sure it's part of the training package.

It's generally a location home/garden/soft play in the background with a picture of a laptop, some business/management paperwork, and comments like. Can't believe this is my office
#notreallywork

I tell you what, it rained a little last night. I have collected such magical rainwater. It has healing properties. It comes from God himself, it will make you lose weight, you just have to each 1000 Kcals under your TDEE and guess what? YOU LOSE WEIGHT! Hail hail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back