Clayton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a mate who is a big crewe fan. Says he has all the potential required to be a very good premier league player but a f***ing awful attitude. Barely performs for crewe because he thinks he is billy big bullocks. Oh well...
My Son-in-law is a S/T holder there says pretty much the same thing - decent talent but awful attitude at times.

Edit: on a positive he says he plays well with back to goal bringing it under control and laying it off looking to be played in behind, but wishes that he would sometimes turn 180 and run at defenders to play someone else in.

Last edited:

Four f***ing weeks mulling over the signing of a bog standard championship player, no the wonder the big players fuck us off, petty small time thinking at every step.

Four f***ing weeks mulling over the signing of a bog standard championship player, no the wonder the big players fuck us off, petty small time thinking at every step.
seem disgruntled mate , few of us have expected all this for a while but its called bedwetting , its ok having ambition to sign borini for x million but the proof is in the pudding with the clubs ambition thus far , hence why borini wont be coming here

Hear, hear, trouble is they are mostly stone deaf. Still, as Lee Street said (who called me a liar when I said Borini wasn't coming) we have signed three good players, all free of course. Canny little Soonlun'

Hear, hear, trouble is they are mostly stone deaf. Still, as Lee Street said (who called me a liar when I said Borini wasn't coming) we have signed three good players, all free of course. Canny little Soonlun'

ignore the angry multi-poster mate , its nice that we have them in early just as the gaffa wanted

Its hard to disagree.

On the face of it, this lad is going to take a while to get up to speed in the PL, so I'm not really sure why we would bother given our lack of quality and poor first team.

Isn't this the same as us signing Watmore last summer? Another 'prospect' for the development squad?

No one seemed to complain last year as we'd signed seven or eight foreign unknowns before him.

seem disgruntled mate , few of us have expected all this for a while but its called bedwetting , its ok having ambition to sign borini for x million but the proof is in the pudding with the clubs ambition thus far , hence why borini wont be coming here
So what you're saying is you're right and the others are wrong?

what's the problem of signing a young player for the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back