CL final - Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather see extra time change format so that a player gets taken off for both sides after every two minutes until someone scores. That would surely be more dramatic? Or maybe make the goals bigger in extra time? Or maybe make it so that a certain number of players have to stay in the opposition half in extra time. There are many things that they can do.
:lol:

This is shields black cat, isn't it.

I'd rather see extra time change format so that a player gets taken off for both sides after every two minutes until someone scores. That would surely be more dramatic? Or maybe make the goals bigger in extra time? Or maybe make it so that a certain number of players have to stay in the opposition half in extra time. There are many things that they can do.
I actually like that idea.

Perhaps there should be an option of scenarios given to the players at the end of 90 mins & they vote on how they want the game decided

17 wins from 20 in the league and a Champions league trophy since Benitez left. Getting rid of him and putting a novice in charge doesn't seem to have done them any harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back