Christmas Steam Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking at CIV Beyond Earth but the DLC is only 15% off, not sure I should bother?

Beyond Earth was interesting but i just couldn't get into it, i'm more of a history nerd than a sci-fi nerd so the setting just didn't grab me.

Beyond Earth was interesting but i just couldn't get into it, i'm more of a history nerd than a sci-fi nerd so the setting just didn't grab me.

I think ill skip it, Civ 5 still has plenty of play left in it and I haven't enough time to do it justice. Anything you're interested in, in the sale?

I think ill skip it, Civ 5 still has plenty of play left in it and I haven't enough time to do it justice. Anything you're interested in, in the sale?

I haven't had chance to have a proper look through yet but going by my wishlist I might get WWE 2K15 as it's 75% off and i reckon local co-op will be laugh after a few beers. Satellite Reign, Paint the Town Red and Undertale look interesting so i may well pick them up.

GTA 5 for £24 is pretty good value tbh.
Rocket League for a tenner aint a bad shout either if you're one of those unlucky people who didn't get it for free on PS Plus.

Aside from my previous recommendations, I would stay well clear.

GTA 5 for £24 is pretty good value tbh.
Rocket League for a tenner aint a bad shout either if you're one of those unlucky people who didn't get it for free on PS Plus.

Aside from my previous recommendations, I would stay well clear.
40% off hmm...Might still wait till it's higher.

There's been a heavy database breach on the Steam servers, highly recommend you don't buy anything at all for the time being.

Just got a decent gaming laptop and I am looking to test out its performance. I have played the witcher on PS4 and I have fallout for PS4. Anything else on steam worth getting to test it out?

Just got a decent gaming laptop and I am looking to test out its performance. I have played the witcher on PS4 and I have fallout for PS4. Anything else on steam worth getting to test it out?
Astebreed is a hybrid SHMUP that is fast paced and looks canny. It's not going to push your computer to the limits, however, but it's a great game if you like that genre.

I have a few games on my wishlist.

Cities Skyline - £9.19
Mad Max - £11.89
Civilisation V - £4.99
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 - £5.99

Resisted the urge to buy anything yet but will likely buy atleast two of these.

I've got about 12 games so far. I usually wait until they are at least 75% off and use isthereanydeal.com to email me automatically from any online retailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back