Cherished Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's a disgrace.

I cant really remember the full details but he leased the ''car'' from the taxi company- when I was sorting out his estate etc I found no documents relating to the ownership of the plate although everyone knew it was his. I can only presume the documents were held at the taxi office who claimed he owed money on the lease car so were not helpful at all and as time went on after sorting all his stuff out etc it just went by the wayside so to speak.
I wonder if its too late to contact the DVLA and ask about the history of it - they must have him being the owner of it in dec 2013 so it would be interesting to see when it was transferred from him to the taxi company ( again I can only presume by a fake signature unless he has signed it to them unbeknown to anyone) and who have obviously sold it on since then

I cant really remember the full details but he leased the ''car'' from the taxi company- when I was sorting out his estate etc I found no documents relating to the ownership of the plate although everyone knew it was his. I can only presume the documents were held at the taxi office who claimed he owed money on the lease car so were not helpful at all and as time went on after sorting all his stuff out etc it just went by the wayside so to speak.
I wonder if its too late to contact the DVLA and ask about the history of it - they must have him being the owner of it in dec 2013 so it would be interesting to see when it was transferred from him to the taxi company ( again I can only presume by a fake signature unless he has signed it to them unbeknown to anyone) and who have obviously sold it on since then
Think you have to do it within six months of the car being sold.

I would ask the mods to delete this thread tbh.
Don't worry about it the lad is a good poster and will not be taking the piss.

Gan to the echo and tell your side of the story mate, show them the original thread and shame the fuckers into giving it back.
he might of signed it over unbeknown to anyone mate
I might try to contact the dvla and see what the procedure is or the history but it looks like if you do not ''renew'' it you lose it regardless and I presume it goes back to the dvla

he might of signed it over unbeknown to anyone mate
I might try to contact the dvla and see what the procedure is or the history but it looks like if you do not ''renew'' it you lose it regardless and I presume it goes back to the dvla
I reckon they faked his signature. YOU CANT LET THE BASTARDS GET AWAY WITH IT. MIGHT START A PETITION.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back