Chelsea away seating

Status
Not open for further replies.

penno13

Winger
am I right in thinking that the £47 tickets are for the crappy lower tier corner, and the £50 ones (which are currently not on sale) are for the upper tier corner above?

I hate Stamford bridge. £50 notes to sit in a sterile atmosphere surrounded by tourists, twats and fat bastard wannabe cockney wide boys from Reading. Everytime i've been I've been tempted to stay in the White Horse in Putney rather than go to the ground.

I hate Stamford bridge. £50 notes to sit in a sterile atmosphere surrounded by tourists, twats and fat bastard wannabe cockney wide boys from Reading. Everytime i've been I've been tempted to stay in the White Horse in Putney rather than go to the ground.

Arguably the best away view in the league from the upper tier aswell like.

Lower tier in the first 5 rows gets u on MOTD when we get a corner :D

Grudgingly bought 2 for the Lower Shed .....but if there cheapest next season,(that's if Chelsea don't get relegated):p starts at £50 instead of £40 odd we're going to knock The Bridge off our list of away days...

Anybody know when the upper tier becomes available?, still only lower showing at the minute

I ended up on MOTD in the 2nd row of the upper tier a few year ago. Think we were 7-1 down at the time, not been back since.
I too ended up with a zoomed in shot of my miserable mug that day, what a shit day that was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back