Ched Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Yes. First up Crown/Plod, then the small matter of putting a high profile lawyer-about-town (think name on side of downtown office block) in jail for the rest of his career.

In both cases I have the advantage of being in the right, and in possession of (I hope) sufficient evidence. Then there's the disadvantage of being up against "the system" and everything that that entails, if you get my drift.

Ending up dead is also a possibility, I'll keep you posted.

My guess was shoplifting some meat but I should have known it would be something mental. Oh well, good luck. I think.

My guess was shoplifting some meat but I should have known it would be something mental. Oh well, good luck. I think.
I've posted about it at length before.

One case involves a senior law firm partner repeatedly lying to court and hiding evidence. He knows I know, because I told him in writing. Less than a week later I had half a dozen squad cars on my front lawn, pursuing a charge of indecent exposure to a minor (by MMS) in which I was very obviously implicated.

Luckily (for me) he'd made critical errors in setting up the frame, which pointed the trail of investigation directly back to himself. Or I'd have been imprisoned.

Long story short, I now don't believe any conviction I ever hear about, unless it makes sense to me personally, on the basis of the available evidence as it seems to me. Which is why I snigger at those who lecturer me on here, from a self annointed position of "legal experience".

I also look twice at the circumstances surrounding anyone who turns up dead in a field somewhere, for no obvious reason.

I've posted about it at length before.

One case involves a senior law firm partner repeatedly lying to court and hiding evidence. He knows I know, because I told him in writing. Less than a week later I had half a dozen squad cars on my front lawn, pursuing a charge of indecent exposure to a minor (by MMS) in which I was very obviously implicated.

Luckily (for me) he'd made critical errors in setting up the frame, which pointed the trail of investigation directly back to himself. Or I'd have been imprisoned.

Long story short, I now don't believe any conviction I ever hear about, unless it makes sense to me personally, on the basis of the available evidence as it seems to me. Which is why I snigger at those who lecturer me on here, from a self annointed position of "legal experience".

I also look twice at the circumstances surrounding anyone who turns up dead in a field somewhere, for no obvious reason.
Well just so everyone knows I'm not involved in any legal battle, I'm just a bellend

Bottom line is both men took advantage of a pissed girl when they knew they shouldn't have. Rumour has it she probably would have been game if she was able to consent but that wasn't the case. Mcdonald seems to have got off with it because he did the ground work of picking her up.

Out of curiosity.

Take whatever you know about this case, but ignore the court findings.

What you think should have happened?

For me, have all three of them put in stocks and pelted with turnips for a week.

And did the legal system fail you? Were you wrongfully convicted of anything?

And how on earth was Ched Evams 'framed' in this case?

You may or may have not have come across a bent solicitor, but, other than giving you a pathological contempt for all lawyers and the law, I'm not sure how that is supposed to be relevant.

Certainly if you do end up before a jury on a messy sexual offence charge, it is handy not be an obvious twat...as Evans found out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back