Cast Your Vote: Player Of The Season

It’s not really fair on the lasses to force a vote. I’m pleased they’re doing well but I’ve literally know idea about the woman’s team and have little to no interest.

Surely it would be better and fairer for folk who are interested and follow them to vote.

I imagine hundreds, possibly thousands of people who want to vote for the mens player will not have a clue about the woman's team so will either have to pick a female player at random or not bother voting altogether.

I didn't bother voting in the end because it makes a bit of a mockery of the award if a lot of us are randomly picking a female player to register a vote for Clarke or whoever.

They should have made the women's optional like. Someone that deserved it will likely miss out.

They're having some season though, so doubt they'll care too much.

Player of the season........: Jack Clarke.
Young player of the season: Jobe Bellingham.

I have 0% interest in the woman's game, tried to watch one once and quite frankly it's a snoozefest.

It’s not really fair on the lasses to force a vote. I’m pleased they’re doing well but I’ve literally know idea about the woman’s team and have little to no interest.

Surely it would be better and fairer for folk who are interested and follow them to vote.Sp
Spot on, That stopped me from voting.

Back