Canon Permanently Drops Price On Most ‘L’ Glass, Offers Up to $1,000 Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd better not post the canon vs phase one comparison I was going to then ;)
Even the rear shift adaptor is £300! Relatively simple bit of metal

Been out tonight, mounted the body on a sliding plate, then the body has an adaptor to accept canon lenses, A 1.4x convertor and then the 24mm tse. Far too front heavy and got loads vibration

Even the rear shift adaptor is £300! Relatively simple bit of metal

Been out tonight, mounted the body on a sliding plate, then the body has an adaptor to accept canon lenses, A 1.4x convertor and then the 24mm tse. Far too front heavy and got loads vibration
That was the first thing I thought of when you showed me the pics. There's been a p25 on eBay for 1500. Sell the lot ;)

That was the first thing I thought of when you showed me the pics. There's been a p25 on eBay for 1500. Sell the lot ;)
Well this rear shift adaptor grips the lens and attaches that to the tripod which is where the weight is, the camera body weighs next to nowt. Hoping it reduces the vibration

Well this rear shift adaptor grips the lens and attaches that to the tripod which is where the weight is, the camera body weighs next to nowt. Hoping it reduces the vibration
Should be better balanced, but not the sort of contraption I'd like to take out in a breeze

Was just about to buy this as a birthday treat today, and the bloody discount code doesn't work any more! :evil::evil::evil::evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back