Bryan Adams backs Brexit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Once Brexit comes in, and the Tories remove the last of the employment protection, Adams will be playing that old six string that he bought down the five and dime until his fingers bleed.

Once Brexit comes in, and the Tories remove the last of the employment protection, Adams will be playing that old six string that he bought down the five and dime until his fingers bleed.

nonsense! In the brave post-Brexit world all guitars will be brand new and have 12 strings which will gently caress the finger tips

nonsense! In the brave post-Brexit world all guitars will be brand new and have 12 strings which will gently caress the finger tips
In the afterlife, George Harrison's guitar is gently weeping at your naivety.

Plus, twelve strings hammer the fingertips of the uninitiated. You are living in a twelve string fool's paradise.

:lol:

Randy's Law in 14 posts
Although true, on this occasion I actually meant he missed a very good opportunity. He could have taken a position that the whole thing warranted a healthy debate and he would be ensuring that is what happened.

I heard something about Corbyn last week from a very good source that has made me fundamentally change my opinion of him. I am trying to find out if it is the public domain as I believe it would change the wider publics perception of him.

Although true, on this occasion I actually meant he missed a very good opportunity. He could have taken a position that the whole thing warranted a healthy debate and he would be ensuring that is what happened.

I heard something about Corbyn last week from a very good source that has made me fundamentally change my opinion of him. I am trying to find out if it is the public domain as I believe it would change the wider publics perception of him.
In a positive or negative way?

I can understand him steering well clear tbh given his history as a Eurosceptic. Mind you, it's a low-risk way of saying "this is my personal opinion but I'll campaign for what the party wants" before Trident comes up again.

On reflection you've got a point :lol:

Love to hear it. Not that I need my mind changing on JC. Fine chap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back