Bruce and Cascarino

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Cascarino said that, did he?,” Bruce said. “I used to play with him at Gillingham. He came for 12 tracksuits and even that was too much."

Amused me like. :lol:

It was a midly amusing but irrelevant comment.

As we all know, if Hull go down it will 100% not be Bruce's fault.

It was a midly amusing but irrelevant comment.

As we all know, if Hull go down it will 100% not be Bruce's fault.
This.

Broken down, the statements were as follows:
Cascarino: "I think Hull will be relegated"
Bruce: "Cascarino was shit"

Brilliant. Well played Doubtfire, you are King of all comedy :rolleyes:

His team is a relegation rival and he has pretty much regularly slandered the club and it's fans since he left. For those reasons he isn't exactly Mr Popular around these parts.
Slandered is a little exaggerated mind. He's had his right of reply to fans who hurled abuse at him. No issue with that.
I don't recall him making any real comments this season yet everything he does is still dragged up on here time after time.
Let it go.

Slandered is a little exaggerated mind. He's had his right of reply to fans who hurled abuse at him. No issue with that.
I don't recall him making any real comments this season yet everything he does is still dragged up on here time after time.
Let it go.
Oh fuck off man.

Anyone read the article Bruce wrote about him. Thought it was disrespectful and nasty. All TC said was he thought Hull would be one of the ones to go down given their run in. As a pundit on sky he was asked to give an assessment on who would go down. Just said what he thought
Bruce looked clueless again the other night, as most Mags when the cameras panned to him , just like he was with us....And I cant stand that **** Cascarino either.

Let it go.

Bruce is a fat mess, but he doesn't have me lying awake at night thankfully. However, half truths and downright lies are slander in my book.

We didn't chant at Poyet that he was a skinny Uruguayian bastard at the Villa game, doesn't really scan but it doesn't alter the fact that he was deservedly sacked.

Bruce was slagged off once, during an awful 4-1 home defeat. He was sacked because of his poor management, nothing else. He's repeatedly and to some extent achieved to place the blame for his dismissal on his roots. It's re-writing history and is total bullshit.

Let it go.

You're the one bringing the past up. This thread is about him and Cascarino not about any grief he may or may not have gotten here.
Let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back