Britain First

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sunderland Echo recently had a story about an Asian rapist in Mowbray Park on its Facebook page and many of the racist comments which followed (openly using the pa*i insult) were by people from Sunderland (not all, but many) and when clicking through to their profiles (Facebook stalker that I am) it wasn't surprising to see that they were sharing Britain First posts as well as posts about North East Casuals (?). Not sure who the NEC are but they seem to be similar to the EDL and Britain First and the like.

The Sunderland Echo recently had a story about an Asian rapist in Mowbray Park on its Facebook page and many of the racist comments which followed (openly using the pa*i insult) were by people from Sunderland (not all, but many) and when clicking through to their profiles (Facebook stalker that I am) it wasn't surprising to see that they were sharing Britain First posts as well as posts about North East Casuals (?). Not sure who the NEC are but they seem to be similar to the EDL and Britain First and the like.
you have to laugh, but then despair...

I've just sent them a facebook friend request - I'm going undercover here lads and may not be back for some time

f***ing idiots on facebook sharing ''I dont care who it offends, I support our troops!'' slogans. FFS!

Paws needs to get his detailed and factually informative internet memes from somewhere, I suppose.

There's a few posters on here that are clearly Britain First followers. They haven't posted on this thread yet though. They normally post on the threads about Muslims or Celtic since most of them are Loyalists.

:) reminds me of this

Logon or register to see this image
Fuck me it took about 10 reads to be able to understand that

My Facebook feed is filling up with posts from people who don't know the difference between "wrapped" and "raped".
Being wrapped isn't such a big issue mind

which reminds me of people who don't know the difference between 'Cologne' & 'Colon'...

Logon or register to see this image
I honestly don't know who's whooshing sound who there, or are the all thick as fuck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back