Bridcutt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't rate him, but don't think he's half as bad at his actual job as is being made out. Suffers from playing a relatively simple game like Colback did (although clearly not as good), so when we're lacking elsewhere he gets the blame. Did make a total pigs ear of the clearance last week and is a waste of £3m, but if Mannone hadn't been weak as piss and let yet another slip through his grasp he wouldn't have had to anyway.

If Claud makalele had played for SAFC some of our supporters wouldn't have got him.
Not saying bridcutt is decent or not as I haven't seen enough of him, but as pointed out he's been brought in to play in front of the back four but when the team aren't clicking people might question what he contributes, after all he's no Lee cattermole. Looked decent enough on his debut at SJP on a day when the team played well. Don't remember any complaints after that game

Honestly don't think he's close to as bad as he's made out to be.

Certainly hadnt set the world alight and he is a squad player. By people moaning at him when he wins the ball :oops: he can't do anything right.

Squad player for £4m....Diame only cost Hull £2.5m.

I said last week we should have been in there.

Diame will be on a hefty wage mind. Sure we also paid around £2.5m for bridcutt too.

This has been my main bone of contention for a while now regarding our transfer policy. We seem to try to get players to fit budgets rather than the other way round. I'd rather take a player who I know could do a job and find a way of accommodating his wages (within reason) than sourcing cheaper alternatives who often end up contributing jack shit.

He plays on our own centre backs toes. Contributes little and plays in an easy area. Looks like he is hiding to me. Midfielders need to be in the game, not watching it.

He's barely played, a bit like Gardner or any other player is considered worse than beelzebub after playing bit part,he was a totally pointless signing whem we decided to keep cattermole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back