Boro

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BigWig

Not seen them play but seen a lot of praise for their mgr in the press.

Looking at stats they don't score loads of goals but keep it tight.

Do they play a similar way to how Poyet had us playing?

Haway you know what I mean are they executing the same game plan successfully at a lower level?

They play patient possession football, bit boring to watch but they are getting results and looking solid at the back. Still get the fans booing now and then even though they're challenging for the title.

They set up that way at Norwich but given their early goal they had something to protect, they were very solid at the back but Norwich lacked a plan B.

Very similar to gus style,according to friends who watch each week and from what I watched on Friday night,scored early and looked very good,and then 1-0 up they say back inviting pressure all game.fair play to them they defended very well,but in the premiere league they would be in a similar if not worse situation to us

Not seen them play but seen a lot of praise for their mgr in the press.

Looking at stats they don't score loads of goals but keep it tight.

Do they play a similar way to how Poyet had us playing?

Why don't you fuck off onto a smoggy forum if you love them that much

Fuckin in hell man

Very similar to gus style,according to friends who watch each week and from what I watched on Friday night,scored early and looked very good,and then 1-0 up they say back inviting pressure all game.fair play to them they defended very well,but in the premiere league they would be in a similar if not worse situation to us
Hardly. Unlike Gus they seem to have a plan from the start, which from what I've seen is to defend from the front and hunt in packs. Any mistakes and they get midfielders in position quickly. They are a hard working team which Poyet's sides were not.

Championship side though and they are prone to giving the ball away in midfield themselves but as their record suggests they defend very well. More like Reid in his first promotion season with our lot than anything else.

It's getting embarrassing this admiration for a team that hasn't been promoted and currently in a lower league than us. Just remember, these are the same fans that will take a lot of pleasure in our demise if we actually get relegated. Fuck them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back