Borini Liverpool to London train tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe he just went for his haircut.

When he played for us he used to fly to london just for a haircut according to his lass.

Jesus wept. 68 pages about a player we may or may not be signing being seen at a train station.

This forum has sunk to new depths that I didn't think was possible.

Jesus wept. 68 pages about a player we may or may not be signing being seen at a train station.

And out of those 68 pages how many are serious posts and how many are clearly pisstaking wind ups?

But you posted on it though - thus keeping it going....?

Yes, to point out how embarrassing this is making us look . All you need to know is in the first post on the first page.

The fact it's had another 67 pages is quite simply baffling. I imagine the majority on this thread are the same ones bombarding Fabio and his lass begging them to come here.

Do you say that often in real life? Did you as a young lad? Just wondering. . .

P.S. . . You have just contributed to getting this thread to 69.

Yes, to point out how embarrassing this is making us look . All you need to know is in the first post on the first page.

The fact it's had another 67 pages is quite simply baffling. I imagine the majority on this thread are the same ones bombarding Fabio and his lass begging them to come here.
To be honest, I'm disappointed it's not more. Our number one target, the man who has converted many a man on here to be at the very least bisexual, the Adonis himself should be commanding threads of at least 100 pages for getting on a train. Any less and we're likely to lose him to Stoke or Hull.

Or its people posting pictures of trainspotters and asking whether you can see his missus' boob in the reflection on a glass of wine.

If you think this is 68 pages of people posting actual opinions then you should probably have a word with yourself.

WHAT??? :eek:

This isn't real, legitimate, itk snippets from the SMBs posters??

Told you man - I saw a car at the sol with F4 BIO as the number plate. Medical taking place as I write this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back