Bit of a long shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

You can't help what you're called though. It's better than being called Tyler or DJ.

I wouldn't like to say I was King of the SMB. I will be one day though and I will rule this place with an iron fist.

You don't have to mate, I'm saying for you.

You can't help what you're called though. It's better than being called Tyler or DJ.

I wouldn't like to say I was King of the SMB. I will be one day though and I will rule this place with an iron fist.
This is true. At least it's a normal name with a twist, which I don't mind. Daft names like the one you mention drive me nuts

This is true. At least it's a normal name with a twist, which I don't mind. Daft names like the one you mention drive me nuts
Tbf pal the name became chavvy when it was respelt with variations in the late 90s . I would be the first to admit its a pretty awful name

He's everything that disappoints me about the youth of today, cock of the f***ing north but done fuck all...

Couldn't put the f***ing cat out :lol:
His attitude about the NE the other week were terrible. I thought he must've at least moved away and seized the opportunities he spoke of....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back