*~*~* Birmingham v Sunderland match thread *~*~*

Quality coaches cost money, something we are not willing to do. It’s mad that if they thought Will Still was the man but they weren’t willing to pay £5m compensation. £5m buys you a run of the mill championship player these days.
Compo was less than 1m not 5

For me it feels like the Bolton game. Change has to happen just like it had to happen. Put what's his name? In charge until June and then get who we really want. And if he doesn't want to pay for a quality manger then he should sell the club
Netflix dictates that there will be sufficient interest.
I'd suggest we have somebody lined up in the Summer and we let Dodds take us until then.

A significant number of season ticket renewals will be getting binned by Beales arrogance and ignoring Humes gesture to shake hands being ignored by supporters who won't waste time and effort to witness the results of an owner, sporting director and a head coach who get paid for failure. It is a good job that gate money is insignificant according to our hierarchy because they will soon be finding out if they are wrong. What dross will be spouted in the head coaches post match interview I will give it a miss together with other supporters who are not as deluded as our clueless regime.

There is now way he missed Hume ....plus he initiated the substitution so woukd know he was coming off...

Speakman / Beale fk off out our club.

KLD sell to someone who knows what they are doing ,has money to spend and does not treat us like a' X box ' game

Back