Birmingham fans

when we came out it tickled me that they were all shouting (from both sides) what they were going to do to each other yet when the fence ended i saw very little shenanigans. for balance when we got lost a couple helped and pointed us in the right direction and another couple of them had a bit crack so they're not all bad, same as every other club. one of them we spoke to has a brother playing for our under 18's but i can't remember the name.
Saw him at the Empire donkeys years ago, along with Phil Cool.

They were both brilliantly funny - a comedy performance matched perfectly by our manager today
that was a class night. i remember something fell from the ceiling and he thought it was the ghost of sid james.

Last edited:

The ones we came across were ok like. Had a chat with one on the way down from the car park and he was fine, said we were wise not to park near the ground.

Couple of lads when we got back to the car park were chatting on about how we find Beale, what we thought of the match etc thanked us for Mowbray and wished us well home.

Did see our fans up against the dividing fence (and no doubt their fans on the other side) going on like absolute bellends on the way out of the ground mind. Police were all coming in as we were going onto the main road.

when we came out it tickled me that they were all shouting (from both sides) what they were going to do to each other yet when the fence ended i saw very little shenanigans. for balance when we got lost a couple helped and pointed us in the right direction and another couple of them had a bit crack so they're not all bad, same as every other club. one of them we spoke to has a brother playing for our under 18's but i can't remember the name.

that was a class night. i remember something fell from the ceiling and he thought it was the ghost of sid james.
Was funny, in the yard there was the hoarding between and all sorts was being shouted and thrown, then as you walked down the hill there was the coppers lined up between for about 30 yards and the idiots of both sides were balling at each other, the line of coppers ran out and it was like any other ground where everyone just went on there way. Amazing how tough the lads are with a line of defence between them and then quiet like church mice when there's nowt :lol:

I spoke to a few of the outside the away end after the game and were all pretty sound to me. My mate got punched by one though who was giving it the biggun at the fence where we come out.

I spoke to a few of the outside the away end after the game and were all pretty sound to me. My mate got punched by one though who was giving it the biggun at the fence where we come out.

Like most clubs, the majority of decent fans get a bad wrap thanks to the few who watch football factory the night before, wearing their moody stone island gear and burberry hats, jumping up and down like Will from the inbetweeners.

If lads want to fight, come down the boxing gym and get ya arse handed, from people who are up for it and capable of defending themselves.

Yeah.. lads got a cut nose and split tooth but we are ok. Being going since late 70 never had anything like this before! All
very odd, last year on a Friday night with half the crowd police were all the way down the to the roundabout and visible all the way to city centre. This year on a sat with much bigger crowd they were visible for about first 50 yards on way to roundabout
Seen loads taking pot shots to fans walking out of the away end, coppers did nothing as usual

I was at the midweek night match during the late '70s... The Tommy Hutchinson game... THAT was scary.

Probably only Millwall that you could say has a worse area as the approaches to the ground.

Back