Bets people made ages ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put a tenner on Swansea to be relegated at the beginning of the season.

Lad of here, bet me a tenner that we would finish above liverpool after we played them at home.

I know haha, just a daft few where i had a couple quid sitting in my betting account and thought. Would be good just to say I called it right at the start of the season ;)
Full of shit......God couldn't of predicted allthem man....ffs.

Used to make a killing on Darren Bent first goalscorer and Steven Fletcher first goalscorer bets at the start of each of their Sunderland careers.

I put £10 on us finishing 15th or better at 15/8 back around Christmas time. If we beat Cardiff, WBA and Swansea, I think I've got half a chance of being £18.75 better off.

I've got a tenner on us not getting relegated at 5/1 (placed on the day of the Man Utd game). Get in!

£68.75 for being blindly optimistic!

Anybody else put an optimistic bet on us that might still pay out?
I've got to buy chocolate for the poster who correctly predicted our final position. Just hope I can find the thread.:oops: I tipped us for 8th - ever the optimist.

£10 Sunderland relegation after the yella kit was released at 99/1
£20 Sunderland relegation after the defeat at CP away at 36/1

Hope that I don't get to see a dime!

Before the season started.

Sunderland 1st place finish
Sunderland Top6 finish
Sunderland Top10 finish

Only chucked like a quid on em like, but gonna be quids in when they tip the league upside down!!!
Don't think the bookie would have laid those bets off

Every year I have a punt on picking the four league winners. Have won a few times. This year;
Man City
Wigan
Sheff Utd
Chesterfield

A shocker.

Last edited:
I had Arsenal to win the league and fa cup, 50/1

Disappointed..

In Sept before his first game back put fiver on Suarez to be top goalscorer at 20/1,money can't come soon enough as have lost every coupon I have put on this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back