Bets for today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had Brentford, Burnley, Derby and Scunthorpe for $2k yesterday. Scunthorpe conceded in the 94th or 96th minute. :evil:

Today's losing bet is

Sparta Prague
Arsenal
Liverpool
Monaco
Sevilla
Barcelona

£5 on Returns £53

Liverpool
Arsenal
Man utd

To win and both teams to score.
£5.55 returns £196..

Both teams to score and away wins in the Liverpool and Arsenal games.

A few more from Arsenal then I'll allow Hull to get a spawny last minute consolation.

Both teams to score and away wins in the Liverpool and Arsenal games.

A few more from Arsenal then I'll allow Hull to get a spawny last minute consolation.
Same here it's a strange feeling betting on both teams and a result. As much as you want both teams to notch as early as possible you do still want that result locked in . That Liverpool game was nailbiting. I think ideally you're hoping for a 3 goal lead before they nick one.

Same here it's a strange feeling betting on both teams and a result. As much as you want both teams to notch as early as possible you do still want that result locked in . That Liverpool game was nailbiting. I think ideally you're hoping for a 3 goal lead before they nick one.
Aye, true.

Was gutted when Livermore hit the inside of the post. Would have been 1-1 but you'd still fancy Arsenal to win from there.

Aye, true.

Was gutted when Livermore hit the inside of the post. Would have been 1-1 but you'd still fancy Arsenal to win from there.
I don't know. Hull were the better side for me first half in there intensity and desire. You just hope that if Arsenal can fashion out some half chances then the quality will shine through.

I don't know. Hull were the better side for me first half in there intensity and desire. You just hope that if Arsenal can fashion out some half chances then the quality will shine through.
Right come on Hull you fuckers :p

Last edited:
Need a hull goal to keep it alive !
It's looking grim. Scunthorpe conceded in the 94th min on Saturday to fuck me over. It would be nice if God could spare a moment celebrating his Son's resurrection and all that just to balance the books like.

fuck

Last edited:
It's looking grim. Scunthorpe conceded in the 94th min on Saturday to fuck me over. It would be nice if God could spare a moment celebrating his Son's resurrection and all that just to balance the books like.

fuck
The useless wankers !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back