Benedict Cumberbach

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cowvahlo

Just caught a bit on the news that he's in bother for calling black people coloured, is there more to the story or is that it? Didn't realise Sherlock was such a racist, should be banned from telly, have his nuts chopped off and his eyes slapped straight.

Just caught a bit on the news that he's in bother for calling black people coloured, is there more to the story or is that it? Didn't realise Sherlock was such a racist, should be banned from telly, have his nuts chopped off and his eyes slapped straight.
was listening to LBC last night and some woman was going absolutely bat shit mental about racist (read anti-black) institutions in the UK. Seemingly claiming that the music industry was vehemently anti-black. I switched her off.

There needs to be an agreed list of words we can and can't say read out on the six o'clock news.....maybe update it every six months. Ban Cowvahlo cos he said black people....everyone knows this year they are known as non chalky mo fo's.

There needs to be an agreed list of words we can and can't say read out on the six o'clock news.....maybe update it every six months. Ban Cowvahlo cos he said black people....everyone knows this year they are known as non chalky mo fo's.
I'll happily be the fall guy if it means we get a list of words we can use, in fact I wouldn't mind being in charge of that list.

He's a daft bastard who should know better, but the Show Racism The Red Card spokesperson sums it up really.

He's highlighting some important issues.

was listening to LBC last night and some woman was going absolutely bat shit mental about racist (read anti-black) institutions in the UK. Seemingly claiming that the music industry was vehemently anti-black. I switched her off.
I'm assuming she's never heard of rap or Motown to name two obvious music genres dominated by black people.

Was this woman white by any chance?

Know better about what?

What's the crack with the red card spokesperson like?

Female, what do you expect.

Know better than to be saying coloured, especially when he's being interviewed, even more especially when he's being interviewed about racial issues.

Maybe even more especially since he's from a family of slave owners. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back