Beer

I like my craft beers and larger and iv no shame about it but the last fortnight me and me mates have been steel erecting near bishop in this heat. After a 16 hour day of that any and I mean any alcoholic beverage went down a treat so I can imagine how those lads felt (only partly) after grafting down the pit or on the shipyards.

I like my craft beers and larger and iv no shame about it but the last fortnight me and me mates have been steel erecting near bishop in this heat. After a 16 hour day of that any and I mean any alcoholic beverage went down a treat so I can imagine how those lads felt (only partly) after grafting down the pit or on the shipyards.
Aye but there is actually a choice now where as back then there wasn’t.

They will have been gagging for vanilla and toffee low notes and giddy at the prospect of aclame when they revealed the subtlety of their palatte .

Logon or register to see this image

You’ve been made to look stupid. The people you’re on about don’t exist. Move on.

Nah mate not at all.
I wasn't really that bothered after my initial post but just got intrigued by how much of a confrontational child you started off as so I've kept chipping in, you really can be quite nasty , you should see someone .
I couldn't care less what you drink really . I drink very little beer , just the odd pint . I can tell and differentiate a decent wine , malt and plantation rum..but I have no interest in chewing my ale.
Whose this spug people are on about like ?

I wasn't really that bothered after my initial post but just got intrigued by how much of a confrontational child you started off as so I've kept chipping in, you really can be quite nasty , you should see someone .
I couldn't care less what you drink really . I drink very little beer , just the odd pint . I can tell and differentiate a decent wine , malt and plantation rum..but I have no interest in chewing my ale.
Whose this spug people are on about like ?
Ah so you’re simply an internet troll then?

Back