Beer

All turning sour

Could just do with a nice bergamot berlinerweisse or similar now if I’m honest.

It seems to be the go to response of people on this forum now, 'miss, miss he's calling me names!' when they get tucked. After endless previous posts containing insults.

He’s insulting people enjoying nice drinks, but also our hardworking forefathers by suggesting they’re unlikely to have been sophisticated enough to enjoy a fine beer.

What an AWFUL individual.

Could just do with a nice bergamot berlinerweisse or similar now if I’m honest.

He’s insulting people enjoying nice drinks, but also our hardworking forefathers by suggesting they’re unlikely to have been sophisticated enough to enjoy a fine beer.

What an AWFUL individual.
For all we know these forefathers May have embraced modern life and be in a same sex relationship and be drinking creme de menth every night. These blokes may have hated every shift and longed for cocks and spearmint liqueurs.

I like beer and I like to try small brewers who need to be supported. Obviously you can’t get this stuff in most pubs so you need to order online but in bars it’s nice to see some ales and IPAs on offer.

I like the taste but I’m not a beer snob - I still like to hurl it down me gob.

My last lot I ordered were from Muckle Brewery. Nice beer, not daft strength just good quality bottled beer.

Back