BEALE OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mods WTF?

Why has this merge been done? Is it to bury club-critical posts away where they are harder to find?

If not, would you mind offering some sort of explanation? Because the thread in which this post

Post in thread 'BEALE OUT'
BEALE OUT

was the OP, is not REMOTELY about “BEALE OUT” and so the title you’ve given it is incredibly misleading.

What exactly is going on?!

Last edited:
Mods WTF?

Why has this merge been done? Is it to bury club-critical posts away where they are harder to find?

If not, would you mind offering some sort of explanation? Because the thread in which this post

BEALE OUT

was the OP, is not REMOTELY about “BEALE OUT” and so the title you’ve given it is incredibly misleading.

👏👏

Mods WTF?

BEALE OUT

Paid by the club mate. It’s the only explanation.

Says it all. Absolutely brain dead.
What a clever well thought out rational response.
If you hammered him for sacking Johnson it suggests to me you don’t know your onions.
I get things wrong. Not as if Pritchard was on the documentary saying the same thing is it though. Can’t all be 100% right 100% of the time like you and for that I sincerely apologise.
That’s not the model. See sale off Ross for proof. We will sell Clarke and spend peanuts because they haven’t have a re sale value.
We sold Ross Stewart because he was 1) Crocked and 2) Wouldn’t sign a new contract. A lot of “we will do this we will do that” speculating going on.

Last edited:
Paid by the club mate. It’s the only explanation.

There’s something seriously amiss here.

I received a two month ban for asking why various posts, threads, etc that were club critical, started being merged/deleted/moved to parsnip quite intensively in December.

The explanation I got as to why I was banned, was comical. And by that I mean it wasn’t an explanation in any meaningful sense. I just had the questions I raised quoted back to me, and then a general reference to rules about “not being abusive” (my questions weren’t abusive in the slightest - I had simply asked why club-critical posts and posters were being targeted. Two month ban for that. Which I have of course screen-shotted for posterity.

I’m happy to give the mods the benefit of the doubt here and assume this thread was merged with completely unrelated threads in error/wait for them to explain why this merge has been done.

If I disappear for a while longer now, it’ll be because of this post. My posting history is freely searchable to all members and everyone can see that I’ve not been abusive in the slightest, nor have I broken any rules.

This post probably disappears in 5….4…..3…..

Last edited:
Mods WTF?

BEALE OUT

Way they are mate unfortunately

KLD out
Way they are mate unfortunately

KLD out
P.S I'm just back from 7 week ban Mark.

For being right about BCB then followed. Slagged off putin and MBS on mag thread and that was that

Last edited:
There’s something seriously amiss here.

I received a two month ban for asking why various posts, threads, etc that were club critical, started being merged/deleted/moved to parsnip quite intensively in December.

The explanation I got as to why I was banned, was comical. And by that I mean it wasn’t an explanation in any meaningful sense. I just had the questions I raised quoted back to me, and then a general reference to rules about “not being abusive” (my questions weren’t abusive in the slightest - I had simply asked why club-critical posts and posters were being targeted. Two month ban for that. Which I have of course screen-shotted for posterity.

I’m happy to give the mods the benefit of the doubt here and assume this thread was merged with completely unrelated threads in error/wait for them to explain why this merge has been done.

If I disappear for a while longer now, it’ll be because of this post. My posting history is freely searchable to all members and everyone can see that I’ve not been abusive in the slightest, nor have I broken any rules.

Welcome to North Korea.

Its got to the stage where any hope of a decent coach being employed is absolute zero! Nobodyy of any worth (unless circumstance fit )would agree to work for safc!

Panic on the streets of Hendon

Panic on the streets of Southwick

I wonder to myself

"Could life ever be sane again?"

The Wearside streets that you slip down

I wonder to myself

Hopes may rise in the boardroom

But Michael Beale, you're not safe here

So you run down to the safety of the South

But there's panic on the streets of Millfield

Roker, Fulwell, Pallion

I wonder to myself

Burn down the model

Sack the blessed Mick Beale

Because the football that he’ll constantly play

It says nothing to me about my life

Sack the blessed Mick Beale

Because the football they constantly play

In the football league that you slip down

The players they all just jog 'round

Sack Mick Beale, Sack Mick Beale, Sack Mick Beale

Sack Mick Beale, Sack Mick Beale

Sack Mick Beale, Sack Mick Beale
whats it to the tune of?

What a clever well thought out rational response.

I get things wrong. Not as if Pritchard was on the documentary saying the same thing is it though. Can’t all be 100% right 100% of the time like you and for that I sincerely apologise.

We sold Ross Stewart because he was 1) Crocked and 2) Wouldn’t sign a new contract. A lot of “we will do this we will do that” speculating going on.
Youre worth little else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back