Beale’s LinkedIn profile

madmartin2

Midfield
Beale’s post on LinkedIn after Rangers sacking. Only comments were from nonentities with no great standing within the game. No high profile managers,players or coaches commenting speaks volumes. Never played over the age of 21 after failing to make the grade at Charlton and several US teams. First coaching job was Chelsea U7’s
The post reads:
For the first time in 20yrs, I have the time to reflect and visit, learn and watch others at work. From 2003 to 2023, Chelsea FC to Liverpool FC, São Paulo FC, Liverpool FC, Rangers FC, Aston Villa FC, QPR FC, Rangers FC I’ve moved immediately from one role to the other without a break between roles. 6 unique and elite clubs and an amazing journey to this point. The next two months, I plan to visit Brazil again to visit some friends, then onto the MLS to catch the playoffs and finally making that promised trip to Japan to see the J League up close. I hope to reconnect with lots of familiar faces on my travels. I am fascinated about the different cultures of the game and how it’s viewed differently across the world. This is what makes our game so unique and exciting. The game has given me so much. The next decision will be the most important one as I continue my journey as a coach, manager, mentor and student of this wonderful game.

Definitely talks LinkedIn speak fluently and like many others who have profiles with prose regardless of career field they operate in fail in the real world. I have seen many with great resumes who once employed have caused chaos in the workplace and failed spectacularly.

Beale’s post on LinkedIn after Rangers sacking. Only comments were from nonentities with no great standing within the game. No high profile managers,players or coaches commenting speaks volumes. Never played over the age of 21 after failing to make the grade at Charlton and several US teams. First coaching job was Chelsea U7’s
The post reads:
For the first time in 20yrs, I have the time to reflect and visit, learn and watch others at work. From 2003 to 2023, Chelsea FC to Liverpool FC, São Paulo FC, Liverpool FC, Rangers FC, Aston Villa FC, QPR FC, Rangers FC I’ve moved immediately from one role to the other without a break between roles. 6 unique and elite clubs and an amazing journey to this point. The next two months, I plan to visit Brazil again to visit some friends, then onto the MLS to catch the playoffs and finally making that promised trip to Japan to see the J League up close. I hope to reconnect with lots of familiar faces on my travels. I am fascinated about the different cultures of the game and how it’s viewed differently across the world. This is what makes our game so unique and exciting. The game has given me so much. The next decision will be the most important one as I continue my journey as a coach, manager, mentor and student of this wonderful game.

Definitely talks LinkedIn speak fluently and like many others who have profiles with prose regardless of career field they operate in fail in the real world. I have seen many with great resumes who once employed have caused chaos in the workplace and failed spectacularly.
Totally smacks of another Lee Johnson all buzz words & 💩💩💩

I recall my working days! When a chance of a slight promotion came up I was just me, 100% honest and could have done the job. However, the company used 'competency based interviews ', so I needed to learn professional bullshit. One senior manager told me that when I'm asked about something I had done I could have given a theoretical answer!

I'd f***ing hate to work under or with this bloke! I feel in previous jobs I've met his type, absolute energy vampires! Unbearable. I've made the mistake of looking at his LinkedIn now, me phones going in the toaster!
I have definitely met his type. My thoughts in business have always been could I work for them or would I have them working for me. I have done consulting for a number of years and came across many Beale type characters with spreadsheets and buzz words. Funny they never last long in the role they have bullshitted their way into.

Back