Autographs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starsky

Winger
Anyone know if the players still sign autographs pre-game? Or are they still arriving by coach?

Thanks

Anyone know if the players still sign autographs pre-game? Or are they still arriving by coach?

Thanks
You could wait till after the game as well. I think they still do, although sometimes safc have a meet and greet during the holidays so you might get a chance then as well

You could wait till after the game as well. I think they still do, although sometimes safc have a meet and greet during the holidays so you might get a chance then as well

Used to get them with the kids when the players arrived in their cars but last time we failed to get any pre game as they arrived by coach.
Last time we waited after the game but we have a 5 hour journey back so prefer to get them earlier if poss.

Took my kids to the chelsea game as they wanted autographs, and the jobsworth stewards wouldn`t let the bairns near them, kept moving us on and at one point got police as my kid shouted john terry for an autograph, JT was spot on mind even though he couldn`t do it but made gesture to the steward that he was a w@nker :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back