Australian Open Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

gards2

Striker
Well done Andy, seems like his head is in the right place and the new coach has made a positive impact.

He's physically very fit and after an initial blip. Took the match away from Berych in the 2nd and 3rd sets.

I really hope he goes on to win it. Could be a great year for him.

Well done Andy, seems like his head is in the right place and the new coach has made a positive impact.

He's physically very fit and after an initial blip. Took the match away from Berych in the 2nd and 3rd sets.

I really hope he goes on to win it. Could be a great year for him.

Dislike the bloke, never cracks a smile loves Scotland but doesn't want to live there.
Girlfriend a wad, possibly his mother as well

Disagree. He seems sound as a pound, and doesn't take anything too seriously. Bit of a brat when he was younger but who wasn't.
Never used to like him; but I do now, he just seems more mature and less annoying.

Always loved Federer, but if they were against each other I'd now find it harder to choose who I'd want to win.

Never used to like him; but I do now, he just seems more mature and less annoying.

Always loved Federer, but if they were against each other I'd now find it harder to choose who I'd want to win.

agree with this Fed is pure class but I'd definitely want Murray to win

Proper sticking your neck out there lad, considering he's playing Novak f***ing Djokovic.

Nah actually due to the fact his game ain't as strong on plexicushion as demonstrated by his 3 previous losses. Don't be so sure considering Djokovic is playing last year's winner in the other semi tomorrow. Smart arse !

Nah actually due to the fact his game ain't as strong on plexicushion as demonstrated by his 3 previous losses. Don't be so sure considering Djokovic is playing last year's winner in the other semi tomorrow. Smart arse !

Yes Murray's big hope is that Djokovic and Wawrinka have another 5 set marathon tonight while he's safely tucked up in bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back