Aston Villa sign Micah Richards after former England defender rejects lucrative Sunderland switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

65k a week is a steel. He will be immediately worth around £4m under contract anyway. Annoyed we missed out here.

The media claim so. If it's true, then this story is horseshite, or we have already gotten a confirmation from the next owner(s) to spend cash.

Richards is an upgrade for us I feel, but I don't really rate him. Guess that means we really have become turd the last 4 years.

I more likely scenario in my eyes is that he was offered a deal from both us and you, for say around £ 40 k - and he chose us. Firstly he is a Villa fan (I think) and he has family in the area. Secondly, well, you're Sunderland. :D

Weez this spunk trumpet mlord?

He's a total sick note.

He's barely played over the last 3 years.

I suppose the 90k a week claim is supposed to make the 65k a week seem value for money :lol:

I wonder how many millions his signing on fee is.

The Mirror are going to shit stir about us every second they get now the Mags are their paymasters.
They will report negative stuff about us and happy smiley news stories about them to make the Mag supporters think every thing in their garden is rosy and everything in ours is cow dung

Heard someone on skysports today say that Richards would like to go to a club who will play him centre back.

He's a shite centre back. Positionally thick as fuck and if he's a replacement for Vlaar then villa haven't improved.

That, along with them wages and the risk involved due to his injury record, I'm glad Villa are signing him.

Would've had him as a right back on less than 50k a week.

Utter bollocks but so glad we won't end up with this fella. Good player some time back, where have we seen that before??????

It's alright saying that but what if we were in for him (we were last season according to some).....it's not good if you (and loads of others on here) seem to think he's shite as obviously Congerton doesn't.....and if we were in for him then it means we are going to struggle to attract players here.

Can't see this being true like. Be f***ing stunned if any player would take a 25 grand a week hit to his wages to play for Sherwood like.

Heard someone on skysports today say that Richards would like to go to a club who will play him centre back.

He's a shite centre back. Positionally thick as fuck and if he's a replacement for Vlaar then villa haven't improved.

That, along with them wages and the risk involved due to his injury record, I'm glad Villa are signing him.

Would've had him as a right back on less than 50k a week.

And again, if we were in for him how does that reflect on the Sporting Director of our club?

65k a week is a steel. He will be immediately worth around £4m under contract anyway. Annoyed we missed out here.

In terms of numbers it's not that bad. It's probably around the equivalent of paying £ 6-7 mill for a right back at £ 30 k a week.

It's a pretty solid sign we are about to be taken over by new investors though. Why on earth would we spend the last 4-5 years selling every single quality player we have each season, restructure the wage system, spend fuck all money, to start again with 65 k a week on MicahfuckingRichards. Something doesn't add up.

In terms of numbers it's not that bad. It's probably around the equivalent of paying £ 6-7 mill for a right back at £ 30 k a week.

It's a pretty solid sign we are about to be taken over by new investors though. Why on earth would we spend the last 4-5 years selling every single quality player we have each season, restructure the wage system, spend fuck all money, to start again with 65 k a week on MicahfuckingRichards. Something doesn't add up.

Not like you to do something like that...

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back