Arsenal Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 6 clubs think the bottom clubs should just roll over for them but when they employ the same tactics again the other top 6 clubs there's nowt wrang with that :evil:

One bloke behind me who (to be fair) was annoying the fuck out of everyone, was nearly in tears, this was probably his best line, an absolute belter: "Why don't you fuck off & play in Scotland, you practically live in Scotland!!" *sob sob* :lol::lol::oops:

One bloke behind me who (to be fair) was annoying the fuck out of everyone, was nearly in tears, this was probably his best line, an absolute belter: "Why don't you fuck off & play in Scotland, you practically live in Scotland!!" *sob sob* :lol::lol::oops:

Always loved gan to Arsenal mind their fans miles better than Spurs

Always an edge at Spurs

I was at the Emirates last Tuesday for their Champions League match - they are very impressive and don't give up on loose balls and chase everything. The Gooners hate Big Sam and they are not looking forward to him or us turning up. With their injuries and if we can avoid conceeding early on they will get more and more frustrated. I will go for 0 - 0 followed by a massive whinge by Arsene (who I quite like) because we didn't let the best team win.

I love Sunderland this week....

1) Arsenal have about 7 players injured.
2) Champions league away in Greece Dec 8th
3) Wenger will save some players so they are not injured for Champions league match....
4) We are Arsenal bogie team all time series close....

Thus Arsenal 1 Sunderland 3.......
You forgot big Sam has a great record v Wenger

I love Sunderland this week....

1) Arsenal have about 7 players injured.
2) Champions league away in Greece Dec 8th
3) Wenger will save some players so they are not injured for Champions league match....
4) We are Arsenal bogie team all time series close....

Thus Arsenal 1 Sunderland 3.......

This. Was on about the above with my dad yesterday.
I think we might nick the result and I am out all day in York on the drink... Some bookies are offering 12/1 for the win.

Will be going for the away win

Arsenal 4-0 Sunderland. Arsenal are a top notch side with bags of quality in every role. They are also winners. I don't see how even BSA can beat these.

This. Was on about the above with my dad yesterday.
I think we might nick the result and I am out all day in York on the drink... Some bookies are offering 12/1 for the win

Will be going for the away win

Ditto I'm in York on the drink any ideas where our match will be on?

Ditto I'm in York on the drink any ideas where our match will be on?

Think we going in the terrace mate as normally show games. If they don't then I don't know where else to try

Just had a look at their page on facebook and they were advertising 3 3pm kick offs last weekend
Have a look mate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back