Arguements against sacking Poyet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had too much time and new signing/system change hasnt worked within 150 minutes

His replacement will be the fifth manager in a row the same core of players will eventually stop listening to and working for.

We've also gambled and won three times in a row now, presuming the objective is to avoid relegation. Sooner or later we'll throw the dice and lose.
it works every season for certain clubs and will never change , the negative fuckka we currently have wont be missed

He kept us up from nowhere, and got us to a cup final
With no money we are not in the bottom three yet
He has a philosophy, probably the wrong one, but we need a philosophy at some point
We need consistency

I must say, I'm far from convinced by any of the text above :lol:
:eek::cool:

it works every season for certain clubs and will never change , the negative fuckka we currently have wont be missed

Consider our luck over the PL era and tell me we're likely to be one of those clubs it works every time for.

His replacement will be the fifth manager in a row the same core of players will eventually stop listening to and working for.

We've also gambled and won three times in a row now, presuming the objective is to avoid relegation. Sooner or later we'll throw the dice and lose.

Who are you referring to in particular that has stopped listening to and working for managers previously?

please tell me who would take over??

Honestly! Every Year we get the same thing, get rid of the manager!

People moaning need to realise we will not be a top 10 yet!

I would rather have a boring season just plodding along than be at the bottom fighting for points! (Yes we are down there, but its better than last year!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back