Anyone think we'll win Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn things around? ONE loss at home. Does not mean they are suddenly poor. They are still a world class club with a world class manager who has a world class CV of managing world class clubs and nations. I think they will win 3-0.
Surely you must sometimes even bore yourself. As predictable and welcome as taxes...

Turn things around? ONE loss at home. Does not mean they are suddenly poor. They are still a world class club with a world class manager who has a world class CV of managing world class clubs and nations. I think they will win 3-0.
Hate to have you in the dressing room before kick off

Do you actually enjoy watching us !!!!

Would hate to be sat next to you in the ground, that's if you go of course.

Spoke to my mate last night who's a United fan. He agreed with me that we've probably not had a better opportunity to beat them since Moyes was in charge.

Surely you must sometimes even bore yourself. As predictable and welcome as taxes...

Years waiting...hoping...expecting....wishing....all so far has yielded nothing. Yeah you could say I am bored right now. Teams have been promoted through the league pyramid from obscurity, have overtaken us to crack the secret of success and gone back down in the time the club has spent working on how to finally realize everything a club could wish for. It ain't just the West Ham's and Stoke's of this world who seem to be able to sack and appoint a manager and sign and sell players without really budging an inch. They still remain a mid-table team. It is the likes of Wigan Athletic and Hull City. Where we they when Reidy and the Dynamic Duo of Quinny and Super Kev were beating the best? The Conference probably. In the years we have struggled they have come up the Leagues, raced past us and have recent experience of European football. One of them has even won the FA Cup.

I am seriously disheartened right now as a Sunderland supporter. Can you blame me?

Only a clear sign of improvement that I can see will heal the scars left by the useless wankers Bruce, PDC, O'Neill, Keane and McCarthy.

I'd start buckley in this one. Their defence isn't great and they're trying to play a high line, play a few quick balls behind their defence and they'll panic.

Years waiting...hoping...expecting....wishing....all so far has yielded nothing. Yeah you could say I am bored right now. Teams have been promoted through the league pyramid from obscurity, have overtaken us to crack the secret of success and gone back down in the time the club has spent working on how to finally realize everything a club could wish for. It ain't just the West Ham's and Stoke's of this world who seem to be able to sack and appoint a manager and sign and sell players without really budging an inch. They still remain a mid-table team. It is the likes of Wigan Athletic and Hull City. Where we they when Reidy and the Dynamic Duo of Quinny and Super Kev were beating the best? The Conference probably. In the years we have struggled they have come up the Leagues, raced past us and have recent experience of European football. One of them has even won the FA Cup.

I am seriously disheartened right now as a Sunderland supporter. Can you blame me?

Only a clear sign of improvement that I can see will heal the scars left by the useless wankers Bruce, PDC, O'Neill, Keane and McCarthy.
Please dont post any more

If Gus has sorted our possession and passing out this week I honestly think we've got a chance. Rest Fletcher and play Connor anarl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back