Anyone received a Wisden for this year yet?

Ghfd

Winger
I subscribe to Bloomsbury Publishing to get it at half price and they’ve took their money but I have not received this years copy yet

starting to simmer

They’re going down to ten editions a year as well. The young ‘un got a subscription for Christmas and we got a letter with his last issue to tell us.
Not the mag. I subscribe to The Cricketer. This is the Wisden Almanac . I used to get it for about a tenner new from The Book People site but that finished during covid

the best I could find was half price from Bloomsbury Publishing to subscribe for it every year

Not the mag. I subscribe to The Cricketer. This is the Wisden Almanac . I used to get it for about a tenner new from The Book People site but that finished during covid

the best I could find was half price from Bloomsbury Publishing to subscribe for it every year

Apologies, my mistake. He’s got a subscription to the Cricketer as well.

Hope you get it through soon.

Didn't Wisden Cricket Monthly merge with The Cricketer to make The Wisden Cricketer?
It did, a few years ago now, which makes it all the more strange that they restarted a monthly mag
I’m contacting them this week over it. They’ve had the cash since the ninth of April .
It clearly says published on April 20th, which is the date you say you received it, so not sure why you think an email was required

Last edited:
It did, a few years ago now, which makes it all the more strange that they restarted a monthly mag

It clearly says published on April 20th, which is the date you say you received it, so not sure why you think an email was required
Oversight . They were very nice in reply though

Never mind

I subscribe to Bloomsbury Publishing to get it at half price and they’ve took their money but I have not received this years copy yet

starting to simmer

I am in the same boat . Cash taken 20 March. The almanac is available to order with next day delivery on Amazon.

I've sent an email pointing the above out and politely asking where my copy is .

Back