Anyone know if that bar in benalmadena still shows the Sunderland games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure I read on here once that there was a bar near bonanza square that was run by an safc fan.

Will be there this weekend so need to find somewhere with it on cheers lads and lasses

Sure I read on here once that there was a bar near bonanza square that was run by an safc fan.

Will be there this weekend so need to find somewhere with it on cheers lads and lasses
Yes, in bonanza square, say hello to the lads for me, Johnny Spandangler, used to live there.
Get yourself down to the "chill zone" at fuengirola beach, adult smoke zone whilst sunning yourself, and waiter service to your sunbead!

Take your wellies mate
Going on Thursday till Monday mate just checked and it's going to be canny then although it's been raining last few days hopefully a win at Swansea will top the trip off

Yes, in bonanza square, say hello to the lads for me, Johnny Spandangler, used to live there.
Get yourself down to the "chill zone" at fuengirola beach, adult smoke zone whilst sunning yourself, and waiter service to your sunbead!
Nee idea what your on about mate but cheers anyway

Yes interspersed with repeat showings of only fools and horses and allo allo, along with 24/7 all day breakfasts, and carling beer with said breakfast.
They say travel broadens the mind...damn right eh

Yes interspersed with repeat showings of only fools and horses and allo allo, along with 24/7 all day breakfasts, and carling beer with said breakfast.
They say travel broadens the mind...damn right eh
This sounds like most places that are massively popular with ex pats (take Benidorm as another example)

Renas doesn't show our games exclusively now since Gary who ran the Malaga Mackems left for Gibraltar. Plenty of places to go still, agreed as above lounge is great and Dave's a top lad. Also ibensa bar will definitely show us below renas euro a bottle can't go wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back