Anyone got this cold virus from Hell?

felt shite for weeks but been ill since last weekend. Throat and chest are in bits, body aching, wish it would do one. Took me about 5 or 6 weeks to get over it at the end of last year.

I’m Having the worst Flu in decades, all classic flu symptoms so haven’t bothered testing for COVID. And I had a flu jab in November, most be a different variant.

Been ill for about 10 days now and despite feeling better than I did last week (when I was off work) there’s been no progress for a while. Wake up every day with a blocked nose and terrible cough, the latter has actually got worse in the last 24 hours. Think it might be a chest infection, have been coughing up yellow phlegm in the morning. Done 2 negative Covid tests.
You need antibiotics marra. But you will have to lay it on thick with GP. Took me three visits/calls.

I’m Having the worst Flu in decades, all classic flu symptoms so haven’t bothered testing for COVID. And I had a flu jab in November, most be a different variant.
The missus, and then I, had "flu" about 5 weeks ago. Proper "do not get out of bed for 2-3 days" flu. It was horrible. Was weak as piss for about a week after anarl.

Bairn was off school with a cold on Monday. Im now absolutely loaded. Paracetamol is getting me through, just about

I was bad last weekend but luckily it was one of the shortest bouts I’ve ever had. In the week leading up to last weekend I knew something was coming because I’d been sneezing and had a slight sore throat, by Friday night it had worsened and Saturday I felt shite, then by Sunday afternoon I was far better.

I had it a couple of weeks ago. It was definitely flu as it came on so quickly and I missed my jab this year.
It was the worst I’ve ever had, worse than Covid the first time. I was in bed for 5 days, absolutely wiped-out.

Can’t seem to completely shake off this chesty cough.

Had the classic cold/flu symptoms (including that chesty cough) a couple of weeks ago, but all other symptoms went away after 3 days or so.

The chesty cough has remained throughout, annoying as fuck.

Back